It's an Irken Life

No one should be this delicious!

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Rude online daters

So I've been trying out this online dating thing (shh! it's a secret!). I've discovered several things about the online dating community:

1) Even though everyone is there for the same reasons, nobody is willing to take a chance
2) People aren't even courteous enough to reply and say, "sorry - not interested"
3) All the guys are looking for supermodels
4) All the girls are looking for Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom (the only reason why Troy will do well this summer)
5) Craigslist feels like the red-light district

I know some of my friends have had good luck with the online dating thing, but I can't see how it works out if nobody is willing to take a risk. I might as well chat up random strangers on the subway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home